PARENT ACTION REQUIRED
- Current K-7 students: Parents must complete the Intent to Enroll Form each year in order to retain their child’s seat. This form is available by clicking the link and will be sent home with your child on Wednesday, November29th and must be returned to your child’s teacher by December 14. Once received, your child’s seat is guaranteed. If we do not receive your form, your child’s current seat may be offered to a new family.
- Current 8thgrade students: Parents must complete the High School Intent to Enroll Form. This allows Monument Academy and District 38 Administration to make sure you are aware of important registration information. This form will be emailed to you from Dean Seymour, is available by clicking the link above, via e-backpack express as well as the Monument Academy website. Please visit the D-38 website at www.lewispalmer.org for tour dates offered at the local High Schools. District 38 registration will be on March 1st so it is recommended that your intent form is submitted as soon as possible.
Happening in January (after Winter Break):
- Current Level 1 Pre-School students: Parents must complete and submit the Preschool Letter of Intent, tuition deposit and current immunizations in order to secure your child’s seat for the 2018 Level 2 Pre-K program. This form will be sent home with your child during the week of January 9 and must be returned by appointment with the registrar beginning January 10, 2018. Seats in our preschool programs will be offered on a first come-first basis at the time of registration so schedule your appointment early to ensure your child is placed in your first choice schedule option. To schedule an appointment, please contact the registrar at 481-1950 ext.1710.
- Current Level 2 Pre-K students: Parents must complete a Choice Enrollment Application to retain your child’s seat for kindergarten for the 2018 school year. Choice enrollment applications will be made available on the District 38 website on January 2nd and sent home the week of January 9 and can be returned anytime during the Open Enrollment window: January 2-February 16. Once received, your child’s seat is guaranteed.
- Students not currently enrolled at Monument Academy (this includes younger siblings): Parents must complete a Choice Enrollment Application.
beginning January 2nd, Choice Enrollment Applications will be made available on the Monument Academy website, by clicking the above link, at the Monument Academy front office or at the D-38 Administration building. Forms can be returned anytime during the Open Enrollment window: January 2-February 16. Once received, this form will be time and date stamped and the student will be placed on the Monument Academy waitlist. New for the 2018 school year, all students who have submitted choice enrollment will now be required to take a placement test prior to being notified of seat availability. Placement tests will be offered the end of February and seat notifications will begin first week of March.
Open Enrollment for D-38 will run from January 2nd -February 16th. This is the period of time when any family may enroll their children at Monument Academy for the upcoming school year. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact our registrar at email@example.com