2019-20 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION – PARENT ACTION REQUIRED
CURRENT MONUMENT ACADEMY STUDENTS
Current K-7 students:
- Parents must complete the Intent to Enroll Form each year in order to retain their child’s seat.
- This form is available via backpack express on November 28th or by clicking the above link
- Intent must be returned to your child’s teacher by December 14.
- Once received, your child’s seat is guaranteed. If we do not receive your form, your child’s current seat may be offered to a new family.
Current 8th grade students:
- Parents must complete the High School Intent to Enroll Form.
- This form is available by clicking the link above, as well as the Monument Academy website under “Keep Calm and Enroll”.
- Please visit the D-38 website at www.lewispalmer.org for tour dates offered at the local High Schools.
- District 38 class registration will be on February 28th 6-8 pm so it is recommended that your intent form is submitted as soon as possible.
Happening in January (after Winter Break):
Current Level 1 Pre-School students:
- Parents must complete and submit updated Registration forms.
- These forms will be sent home with your child during the week of January 9 and must be returned completed along with tuition deposit to the Preschool Director, Leslie Meier, beginning January 10, 2019.
- Seats in our preschool programs will be offered on a first come-first basis according to the time of submission.
- It is recommended that paperwork be completed early to ensure your child is placed in your first choice schedule option.
- Beginning January 17th, enrollment will be opened to waitlist families.
Current Level 2 Pre-K students:
- Parents must complete a Choice Enrollment Application to retain your child’s seat for kindergarten for the 2019 school year.
- Choice enrollment applications will be made available on the District 38 website on January 2nd and sent home the week of January 9 and can be returned anytime during the Open Enrollment window: January 2-February 15. Once received, your child’s seat is guaranteed.
WAITLIST STUDENTS (Beginning January 2nd)
Students not currently enrolled at Monument Academy (this includes younger siblings):
- Preschool families will be notified January 17th, via email, of seat availability and instructed regarding registration.
- Grades K-8, parents must complete a Choice Enrollment Application.
- Choice Enrollment Applications will be made available on the Monument Academy website, by clicking the above link, at the Monument Academy front office or at the D-38 Administration building. Forms can be returned anytime during the Open Enrollment window: January 2-February 15. Once received, this form will be time and date stamped and the student will be placed on the Monument Academy waitlist. More information will be sent to waitlist families in December.
- All students in grades 1-8,who have submitted choice enrollment, are required to take a placement test prior to being notified of seat availability. Placement tests will be offered March 9th and April 13th.
- Please use this link to RSVP your student https://goo.gl/forms/PMQXztsokGQCK6MD2 . More information will be sent in December.