Hello Parents of Eighth-Grade Students,
What a school year this has been! It is quickly racing to the end, which means our 8th-grade graduation ceremony is just around the corner. Thank you for your patience as you anxiously awaited these details!
This year, graduation will take place on Tuesday, May 25 at New Life Church, 11025 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921. The ceremony will begin at 5:00 and last approximately 45 minutes. Students should arrive by 4:15, so we can get them lined up and ready to walk in at the start of the ceremony. Each student will be allowed three guests, and we will be sending out digital ticketing information via a Google Form within the next week for you to reserve your two tickets and pay the $15 fee. There will not be a reception afterward, but we will have a goody bag for each graduate to pick up on their way out!
Earlier that same day, The Summit will be hosting our 8th Grade end-of-the-year party will bowling and laser tag games! The party will last from 10 AM – 12:15 PM, and the location address is 1180 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921. The cost per student is $25, including one hour of bowling, cheese pizza/soda lunch, a “mission” of Laser Tag, and a $10 arcade game card. (If your child has dietary restrictions, please note that on the Google Form that will be coming out within the next week).
We are so excited to be able to host this event! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Monument Academy Choirs
(719) 431-8001 x 1024
Day at a Glance – Tuesday, May 25th
- 10AM – 12:15PM = Class Party at The Summit
- Address = 1180 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Cost = $25/student
- Masks are required
- 4:15 PM – 6:30 PM = Graduation Ceremony at New Life Church
- Address = 11025 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Cost = $15/student
- Students arrive by 4:15 PM for instructions and staging prep.
- The ceremony begins at 5:00 PM.
- 3 guests in attendance per student
- Masks are required
- Please see the Uniform guidelines for this event on the MA Website.
- There will be a photo booth area set up with props for students/families to utilize before and after the ceremony. It will be available from 4:00PM until ~6:15PM.