2022-23 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION – PARENT ACTION REQUIRED
CURRENT MONUMENT ACADEMY STUDENTS
Current K-9 students:
- Parents must complete the Intent To Enroll 2022-23 each year in order to retain their child’s seat.
- This form is available in the Lynx News, on the MA website or by clicking the above link.
- Intent must be returned to the MA front office or your child’s teacher ASAP.
- Once received, your child’s seat is guaranteed. If we do not receive your form, your child’s current seat may be offered to a new family.
Happening in January (after Winter Break):
Current Level 1 Pre-School students:
- Parents will receive a tuition payment plan from the Preschool Director, Mia Phillips, upon return to class.
- Seats in our preschool programs will be offered on a first come-first basis according to the time of return of the tuition payment plan. It is recommended that paperwork be completed early to ensure your child is placed in your first choice schedule option.
- Beginning Feb. 7th, enrollment will be opened to waitlist families.
Current Level 2 Pre-K students:
- Parents must complete a Choice Enrollment Application to retain your child’s seat for kindergarten for the 2022-23 school year.
- Choice enrollment applications will be made available on the Monument Academy website on January 4th and sent home the week of January 6th and can be returned anytime during the Open Enrollment window: January 3-February 11. Once received, your child’s seat is guaranteed. It is recommended that paperwork be completed early to ensure your child is placed in your first choice schedule option.
WAITLIST STUDENTS (Beginning January 4th)
Students not currently enrolled at Monument Academy (this includes siblings):
- Preschool families will be notified February 7th, via email, of seat availability and instructed regarding registration.
- Grades K-11, parents must complete a Choice Enrollment Application.
- Choice Enrollment Applications will be made available on the Monument Academy website, by clicking the above link, at the Monument Academy front office or at the D-38 Administration building. Forms can be returned anytime during the Open Enrollment window: January 3-February 11.
Important note: If you submitted a choice enrollment application for the 2021-22 school year and were not offered a seat, another Choice Enrollment Application is required however, your child will be placed on the waitlist with priority, based on the time and date stamp of the first form submitted for the prior school year.
Seat notifications will begin February 14th.