Last Day of School for 8th Grade – May 16th, full day
8th Grade Continuation Ceremony – May 17th, 6pm
This year’s 8th Grade Ceremony will take place on Tuesday, May 17 at The Road @ Chapel Hills Church, 2025 Parliament Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. The ceremony will begin at 6 p.m. and last approximately 60-90 minutes. Students should arrive by 5:15 p.m., so we can get them lined up and ready to walk in at the start of the ceremony.
Due to the size/space of the church, each student will be allowed five guests. If you need more tickets, please indicate that on the Google Form link that was sent via email, copied here again for convenience – Google Form
Earlier that same day, The Summit Interquest will be hosting our 8th Grade end-of-the-year party will bowling and laser tag games! The party will last from 12:30PM – 2:45PM, and the location address is 1180 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921. The party includes one hour of bowling, cheese pizza/soda lunch, a “mission” of Laser Tag, and a $10 arcade game card. (If your child has dietary restrictions, please note that on the Google form from the email).
Day at a Glance – Tuesday, May 17th
Cost for Party & Ceremony = $40
- 12:30PM – 2:45PM = Class Party at The Summit
- Address = 1180 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- 5:15 PM – 8:00 PM = Graduation Ceremony at The Road @ Chapel Hills Church
- Address = 2025 Parliament Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Students arrive by 5:15 PM for instructions and staging prep.
- The ceremony begins at 6:00 PM.
- 5 guests in attendance per student – More tickets can be requested within the Google form sent out via email.
- Please see the Uniform guidelines for this event on the MA Website
Please register early to help us plan accordingly!