Naviance is a web-based resource that supports course, career, and college planning. Naviance Student is linked with Naviance™, a service that we use at Monument Academy to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school.
Naviance Student allows your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create future plans – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare your student for future college and career goals.
- Complete all the requirements of Colorado’s ICAP (Individual Career and Academic Plan)