Monument Academy, a distinguished Charter School in beautiful Monument, Colorado, is seeking candidates for various positions. It is an exciting time to join Monument Academy as we are experiencing growth at our Elementary campus, along with the addition of our new Secondary 6th through 10th campus expanding to include 11th and 12th grade in consecutive years.
Monument Academy provides an environment for students to benefit from a challenging, content-rich, educational program that builds academic potential and personal character. The school provides an environment that fosters academic excellence through the habits of thoroughness, the willingness to work, and the perseverance to complete difficult tasks. Through a defined traditional, culturally literate, and classically based curriculum, students are prepared to become active, responsible citizens.
A career with Monument Academy rewards great professionals with the benefits of a charter school:
- Greater flexibility to meet student needs
- Low Student to Teacher ratio with para support
- Core values and emphasis on character
- Increased commitment and involvement from families because Monument Academy is a Public School of choice
- A professional learning community with meaningful collaboration between teachers, principals, administration, learning professionals, and support staff
- Teacher support through mentoring and a variety of staff training
- Student uniforms and closed campus reduce behavior issues and provide students and staff with a safe and secure learning environment
- A caring, sharing, family-like atmosphere