We are so pleased that you have interest in our school of Academic Excellence. This is an exciting time for our organization, and we know how important this decision is for you and your child. We are growing and families like yours make that possible. We value your presence and look forward to connecting with you.
We are so excited to have you here and look forward to you joining our community!
Thank you for your Interest in Monument Academy.
Whether you are looking for more information or are ready to enroll, please complete the Letter of Interest. It is best to complete the Letter of Interest before the end of January for the upcoming schoool year.
The submission of the Letter of Interest form will place your child on a contact list so that Monument Academy knows how to reach out to you when the enrollment process begins for your child. One submission per student.
This information is considered confidential and will not be shared outside of Monument Academy administrators.
Link to Letter of Interest
meet our amazing principals and see our facilities!
We encourage you to “Schedule a Tour” of our buildings to meet our amazing principals and see our facilities. Although not required for enrollment, it’s a great way to become familiar with our community and environment.
When interested in joining Monument Academy for a new school year, it’s best to take a tour before the end of January for the upcoming school year.
Tours are not required for enrollment.
Come Visit Us
Please follow these guidelines to continue your enrollment process
- Once you complete the Letter of Interest form, you will be added to our waitlist.
- We honor our current student re-enrollment and in-district incoming students during the Choice Enrollment Window (beginning of January through the first part of February). The week following the Choice Enrollment Window we will start offering seats (if available) to students outside of our district for the upcoming school year.
- Our waitlist priority is as follows:
- Students of MA Staff
- Siblings of MA students/Incoming students
- D38 Residents
- Out of District Residents
- Families who have declined a prior seat offer
- When a seat becomes available for your child, we will happily send you a seat offer by email.
- If you have multiple children you’d like to enroll at Monument Academy but there are not seats for all of their grades, you can choose whether you’d like to remain on the waitlist in your current position, or you can enroll the child we have room for and their siblings will be moved to the top of our waitlist.
- If you are looking to enroll your student after school begins, we will offer seats based on availability through late September.
- Once you receive the seat offer, please respond with your acceptance or decline of the seat within 48 hours.
When you Accept the Seat
- If you are coming from out of district, you will move forward with the Online Registration (link in seat offer email).
- If you are coming from District 38, you will need to submit a choice enrollment form. The link is found in step 4.
- Once all documents are supplied, enrollment is complete!
- Note: Students new to MA will be enrolled conditionally until records, including discipline records, from the schools previously attended by the student are received by the district. Notice of the conditional enrollment status of new students will be clearly indicated on all new student enrollment forms.
- In the event the student’s records indicate a reason to deny admission, the student’s conditional enrollment status will be revoked. The student’s parent/guardian will be provided with written notice of the denial of admission. The notice will inform the parent/guardian of the right to request a hearing.
- One registered, you will be added to our communications for the upcoming school year. If joining after the start of the year, you will work with our registrars to obtain your schedule.
- Please keep in mind that the Colorado Department of Education guidelines and District 38 Policy states that a student must be 5 years of age by October 1st to enter Kindergarten and 6 years of age by October 1st to enter first grade.
As always, our registrars are happy to help you with the enrollment process and answer any questions you may have. Please reach them at this email.
If you are interested in our Preschool Program, please contact our registrars at the email highlighted below.Contact Us
Beginning January of each year and closing the first part of February, the District 38 Choice Enrollment Window will open for students who wish to attend a school that is not within their assigned attendance area. Monument Academy is considered a school of choice within District 38.
Therefore, any District 38 students who wish to attend Monument Academy must submit a Choice Enrollment Application.
If you are enrolling in our Preschool Program and live within District 38, you are not required to complete a Choice Enrollment Application. If a seat becomes available, you will be sent a seat offer containing the Online Registration you will need to complete.
If you are hoping to join Monument Academy after school has begun, please complete the Letter of Interest, Take a Tour, and submit a Choice Enrollment Application. We will offer seats based on availability through late September.
Complete the Online Registration
If you hope to join Monument Academy and are coming from anywhere outside of District 38 (including home school programs), you will need to complete the Online Registration Form once you have accepted your seat offer.
When you receive your seat offer email, it will contain the link to the online registration form as well as a list of documentation you’ll need to complete it.
Seats are not guaranteed until ALL requirements have been met.
Welcome to Monument Academy! We are so excited to have you here and look forward to you joining our community!
Please see our Admissions Policy for more information on enrollment and placement tests (if needed).Admissions Policy
Monument Academy does not discriminate against any person because of any characteristic protected by law. Enrollment in charter schools is available to all students, including students with disabilities, and information about disabilities will not be requested until a student has been offered a seat at Monument Academy. For more information, please contact our registrar at this email. No tuition is charged with the exception of Preschool. Please keep in mind that the Colorado Department of Education guidelines and District 38 Policy states that a student must be 5 years of age by October 1st to enter Kindergarten and 6 years of age by October 1 to enter 1st grade.