Welcome to the Monument Academy PTO, a strong and growing support organization in our wonderful school! The PTO has worked in concert with the administration, teachers and staff to enhance every aspect of the school in recent years. The PTO plans a Fun Run, a Reserved Parking Spot Auction, Friday Snack Program, School Supply Edukits, Summer Workbooks, Spirit Wear Store, Used Uniform Swaps, Restaurant Nights and Box Tops this year. The PTO also supports teachers through our Room Parent program, Teacher Appreciation Week, and Staff Appreciation Luncheons.
We invite you to look over our calendar of events, volunteer opportunities and programs. We are always looking for new energy, ideas and help from our wonderful parents. Thank you for your interest in the Monument Academy PTO. Please contact me or any other PTO members with questions or support. You can also find us on the Monument Academy PTO page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/MonumentAcademyParents/ and https://www.facebook.com/Monument-Academy-PTO-279261448840017/.
Brad Cheatwood, PTO President
PTO Executive Team
President: Brad Cheatwood firstname.lastname@example.org
President Elect: Kim Stoltenberg email@example.com
Vice President: Patricia Silva firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Maggie Richert email@example.com
Treasurer: Samantha Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO dates for the 2019-2020 School Year
- 8/20 WorkBook /New PlayGround Party from 11:00-4:00 pm
- 8/21 Kindergarten Boo Hoo breakfast at 8:05 am in MPR after drop off
- 9/5 General PTO meeting 8:30 am
- 9/27 Fun Run – Volunteers Are Always Needed!
- 11/13 General PTO meeting 6:30 pm
- Craft Fair
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- 1/15 General PTO meeting 8:30 am
- Staff Appreciation Lunch
- 3/10 General PTO meeting 6:00 pm
- Staff appreciation lunch
- Reserved parking spot auction
- 5/6 General PTO Meeting 6:30 pm
- 5/7 General PTO meeting 8:30 am
Current PTO Volunteer Needs
- HELP with Fun Run – If you are interested or have questions in helping, please contact our President Elect: Patricia Silva at email@example.com
Monument Academy requests our parents volunteer a total of 16 hours per family per semester (32 hours per school year). Your service to the PTO counts! Any parent who volunteers at school must sign in and out at the MA front office. This automatically logs volunteer hours performed at school. If you do volunteer work outside of school (shopping, making something for an event, helping with teacher projects, etc.), keep track of your hours and e-mail them to the PTO to have them recorded. MA uses the volunteer hours to apply for grants, as well as sharing this information with the MA bondholders and Board of Trustees.
King Soopers Rewards Program
Thanks for your support!
Maggie Richert, PTO Secretary