Please see below for information on various ways to get involved.
Thank you for volunteering at Monument Academy!
- After School Clubs: Help lead a club or as an extra helping hand
- Art Room Help throughout the year with 1st grade classes, all grades learning to weave, prepping art projects and more!
- Attend MA Board of Directors and PTO meetings
- Carline (East Campus) Help with traffic is vital to the safety of the students and keeping the flow of morning drop off and dismissal traffic. Earn double hours during inclement weather- determined by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Classroom – Help from Home: The perfect activity for those that can’t help during school hours! Contact your child’s teacher and ask if you can help with cutting out crafts or cutting laminating. This is especially helpful for the younger grades.
- Classroom – In Person: Help your student’s teachers with reading and math center, class parties and more.
- Core Knowledge Days Sign-up to help on these very special grade level celebrations. Consider signing up for a grade that isn’t your own child’s so that the parents with kids in that grade can enjoy the day with their students rather than manning the stations.
- Field Trip Chaperone Sign-up to help facilitate class field trips and ensure the safety and good behavior of our students.
- Fun Run Help West Campus PTO plan their annual fundraiser and during the day of the event
- Guest Speaker Do you have a unique and special story, occupation or travels you would like to share in a classroom setting;
- Hearing & Vision Screenings Look for these sign-ups at the beginning of the year. They always need multiple people per shift.
- Hospitality Help plan monthly lunches for staff and other ways to love on teachers
- Landsharks Support the MA running club with practices and events;
- Library Help students find books when their classes come in, learn how to do book repair, help out at the school book fairs and more!
- Lunch Help with lunchroom supervision, there are daily shifts and these are vital to the safety of our students and allows staff to have a well-deserved break;
- Middle and High School Support Chaperone events and activities, support special events;
- Recess Help our elementary staff on the playground, there are daily shifts and these are vital to the safety of our students and allows staff to have a well deserved break;
- Room Parent Support teachers for parties, special events;
- Special Events Help lend a hand when needed for events like music productions and back to school night and others.
- Teacher Appreciation Help plan the annual teacher appreciation week for staff in the spring
- WATCH D.O.G.S. WATCH D.O.G.S. is one of the nation’s largest and most respected school-based, family, and community engagement, organizations in the country. Join “Dads of Great Students” and be a role model for hundreds of students at our school.