Medical/Health Forms and Policies
- Health Information Form (PDF)
- Medication Permission Form (PDF)
- District illness Policy Guidelines (PDF)
- Seizure Action Plan (PDF)
Allergies / Asthma
- Allergy/Anaphylaxis Health Care Plan (PDF)
- Asthma Action Plan (PDF)
- Food Allergy Action Plan @ www.foodallergy.org (PDF)
- Lactose Intolerance Care Plan (PDF)
- Parent Letter (Preschool PDF) (K-12 PDF)
- Immunization Exemption (CDPHE Forms)
- Parents Guide to Immunizations @ www.cdc.gov/vaccines/ (PDF)
- CIIS Opt-Out Notification Poster (PDF)
- CIIS Opt-out Procedure (PDF)
- CIIS Opt-out Downloadable Form (PDF)
- How Sick is Too Sick? (PDF)
- Lead Poisoning Flyer (PDF)
- Concussion Info Sheet (PDF)
- Colorado Kids with Diabetes @ www.coloradokidswithdiabetes.org (PDF)
- Influenza @ www.flu.gov
Below you will find some of the latest information from the Center for Disease Control, the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, and additional resources regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). According to the CDC, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to this virus. However, the following preventative measures are recommended to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Please see the at-home screening form to do a self-evaluation before coming or sending your child to school.
Can I go to school today?
When can my child return to school? Guidelines,